Nigezza AKA Gez, Independent Stampin' Up!® DemonstratorHi here is the video tutorial for the April InspireINK Blog Hop. Yesterday I published the Blog Hop post and told you to return today for the link to the video tutorial.
To watch the tutorial on my YouTube channel just click the video below:
Measurements and Supplies
- Extra Thick Whisper White, cut in half, scored in half 5 7/8" x 8 1/4" score @ 4 1/8"
- Mat of silver foiled card stock 5 7/8 x 4 1/8"
- Mat of Sweet Soiree Speciality DSP same size as above and trimmed after die cut
- Border Die from Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits
- Leaf Spray Die from Petals and More Thinlits
- Love stamp from You're So Sweet
- Co-ordinating Die from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits
- Wedding sentiment from Better Together
- Versamark ink
- Silver embossing powder
Here is the card :-)
Thanks for joining me today, I will be back on Tuesday with another project :-)
My ShopMy shop is open 24/7 Click here to shop!
- Click here to join my team!
- No obligation to sell, make videos, blog etc
- You can just join up and get the 20% discount for yourself
- If you want to start a business for £99 then this is the way to do it!
- Chose £130 of products for £99
- You also receive a business pack to get you started
- 2 months FREE online shop
- Support from me and the wider team when you join my team
- I am a Simply Stylish Stamper which is Crafty Carolines team
- I am also a Pootler which is Pootles team (Sam)
- You will also become one of these when you join with me