To show off the In Colours I decided to make 5 simple birthday cards that demonstrate how well out cord stock, ink and ribbon all co-ordinate perfectly. I have used the Sale-A-Bration Springtime Foils paper - sorry if you missed out on the beautiful paper but I do know many of you got your hands on it so this is a lovely way of using them.
If you want these colours I would go to my shop and stock up now as they are selling out fast. Once they are sold out Stampin' Up! will not be stocking anymore.
- Card blank is a standard piece of card stock cut in half, folded in half
- For a A4 sheet this measures 5 7/8" x 8 1/4" - adjust for your cardstock size
- The mat is 1/4" thinner and shorter
- For A4 this measures 5 5/8" x 3 7/8" - - adjust for your cardstock size
- The mat was inked using a sponge and the matching ink for the card stock
- I cut out the Happy Birthday using the large Die in the matching colour as the card base
- To help with the stick of this to the card I would probably use a double sided adhesive sheet in the future.
- I used the matching Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
- I used a small length of Whisper white Sheer Ribbon to tie a bow for the finishing touch
To see how simple it is to put this card together why not click on the video below and craft long with me :-)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I certainly enjoyed making these cards and look forward to sending them to my friends and family. I have included a link to my shop below, be sure to check out the retiring list to get these lovely colours before they are gone for good.
See you again soon with another project :-)
My ShopMy shop is open 24/7 Click here to shop!
- Click here to join my team!
- No obligation to sell, make videos, blog etc
- You can just join up and get the 20% discount for yourself
- If you want to start a business for £99 then this is the way to do it!
- Chose £130 of products for £99
- You also receive a business pack to get you started
- 2 months FREE online shop
- Support from me and the wider team when you join my team
- I am a Simply Stylish Stamper which is Crafty Carolines team
- I am also a Pootler which is Pootles team (Sam)
- You will also become one of these when you join with me