Nigezza, AKA Gez, Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator
Welcome to my Blog, today I have the first of 3 masculine projects using Stampin' Up!® True Gentleman Designer Series Paper. I just love this paper and will be sad to see it go. When I check there was still stock available but it is on 'while stocks last' so if you want it don't miss out. There is a link to my shop at the bottom of this post.
- Extra Thick Whisper White cardstock for standard card blank - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
- Folded size 5 7/8" x 4 1/8"
- size can be adjusted to what ever is your standard card size
- Largest square from Stitched Framlits cut a square of Tranquil Tide
- Stamped sentiment from Picture Perfect Birthday in Tranquil Tide
To make the shirt
- True Gentleman DSP 5 1/2" x 4"
- Fold in half length ways
- Fold each long side to the center point
- Burnish fold lines
- Fold top edge diagonally from corner or first fold to center point
- Repeat on other side so it looks like this
- Start the bend at the half way point and fold diagonally
- Repeat on the other side matching points of the collar
- Burnish all folds
- Finally fold the bottom up and tuck under the collar
- Burnish all folds
- See picture below
To make the tie
- Sometimes you can use the reverse of the paper to create the tie but I did not like the other side of this paper so I use a different strip
- Out of a scrap of paper that would compliment the shirt I used the Classic Label punch
- I punched 1 fully and one half one
- I wrapped the half one around the top of the label making sure the top triangle was still visible
- This was then secured with glue and stuck to the shirt
- You can add glue to the inside of the shirt to make it more secure if you wish
Assembling the card
- Stick the stitched square at a right angle to the left of the card
- Stick shirt to this
- Stamp sentiment to the right of the card
I hope you like this card, for the video tutorial just press play below.
I hope you enjoyed this card and will join me again for another masculine project next time :-)
See ya soon
My ShopMy shop is open 24/7 Click here to shop!
- Click here to join my team!
- No obligation to sell, make videos, blog etc
- You can just join up and get the 20% discount for yourself
- If you want to start a business for £99 then this is the way to do it!
- Chose £130 of products for £99
- You also receive a business pack to get you started
- 2 months FREE online shop
- Support from me and the wider team when you join my team
- I am a Simply Stylish Stamper which is Crafty Carolines team
- I am also a Pootler which is Pootles team (Sam)
- You will also become one of these when you join with me