Nigezza, AKA Gez, Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator
Thank you for joining me today when I am sharing my project for the challenge on #stampinforall Facebook group where I am a member of the design team. I have been really busy lately so have not joined in many challenges but this week I have done 2 :-)
The theme was the Mirror technique, I have not really done this very successfully before so I have gone for a reflection in the water for my mirror image because it does not have to be a bold outline for this.
Over on the Facebook group every week there is a DT project and a challenge for everyone to join in with which can really help to focus you when you are lost for inspiration. Also it can make you try techniques you have not tried before or done in a long time. I love being on the design team and love doing the challenges. I particularly liked having a go at this one.
- Stamp set is Beautiful You - I love this set
- I also used Waterfront for the sky
- Ink: Basic Grey Archival ink and Dapper Denim
- Watercolour Pencils to colour the woman - Rich Razzleberry for dress and Melon Mambo for Umbrella and a blender pen
- Rich Razzleberry Card stock for the base - standard size cut in half and scored in half: 5 7/8" x 8 1/4" - when folded 5 7/8" x 4 1/4"
- Dapper Denim mat: 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
- Extra Thick Whisper White for the final mat that was stamped and watercolored on: 5 3/8" x 3 5/8"
- Scrap of acetate to stamp on to make the mirror image in the water
This picture show how the mirror technique looks in the water.
So now why don't you click on the video below and craft along with me :-)
I will be back soon with another project, thanks again for joining m for this one :-)
My ShopMy shop is open 24/7 Click here to shop!
- Click here to join my team!
- No obligation to sell, make videos, blog etc
- You can just join up and get the 20% discount for yourself
- If you want to start a business for £99 then this is the way to do it!
- Chose £130 of products for £99
- You also receive a business pack to get you started
- 2 months FREE online shop
- Support from me and the wider team when you join my team
- I am a Simply Stylish Stamper which is Crafty Carolines team
- I am also a Pootler which is Pootles team (Sam)
- You will also become one of these when you join with me