Nigezza AKA Gez, Independent Stampin' Up!® DemonstratorHi and welcome to the April InspireINK Blog Hop. We are a group of Stampin' Up!® demonstrators who try to insure you with our themed projects. This month the theme is Wedding. I don't think a year goes by without me making at least one wedding card either for a wedding I am attending or someone commissions me to do one. For this project a friend had asked for a wedding card so that was fabulous, I love it when I have a purpose other than a challenge, Blog Hop or tutorial.
I remembered that the Sweet Soiree papers had one with a wedding theme so decided to check and found the piece with wedding cakes on so decided to use one.
Measurements and Supplies
- Extra Thick Whisper White, cut in half, scored in half 5 7/8" x 8 1/4" score @ 4 1/8"
- Mat of silver foiled card stock 5 7/8 x 4 1/8"
- Mat of Sweet Soiree Speciality DSP same size as above and trimmed after die cut
- Border Die from Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits
- Leaf Spray Die from Petals and More Thinlits
- Love stamp from You're So Sweet
- Co-ordinating Die from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits
- Wedding sentiment from Better Together
- Versamark ink
- Silver embossing powder
Here is the card :-)
There will be a video tutorial tomorrow so for now hop around the rest of the team and then pop back tomorrow and I will have posted the tutorial in another post.
My ShopMy shop is open 24/7 Click here to shop!
- Click here to join my team!
- No obligation to sell, make videos, blog etc
- You can just join up and get the 20% discount for yourself
- If you want to start a business for £99 then this is the way to do it!
- Chose £130 of products for £99
- You also receive a business pack to get you started
- 2 months FREE online shop
- Support from me and the wider team when you join my team
- I am a Simply Stylish Stamper which is Crafty Carolines team
- I am also a Pootler which is Pootles team (Sam)
- You will also become one of these when you join with me