Measurements and Resources
- 2 scraps of Whisper White card stock
- Momento ink
- Petal Palette stamp set
- Blends to colour
- Rich Razzleberry Standard card blank
- Whisper White Card Mat
- Rich Razzleberry card stock 6" x 3" folded in half to make a 3" x 3"
- Stitch Framelits
- Scraps of Whisper White for the sentiments
- Scrap of Rich Razzleberry for the Stitch Square Mat
- Old Olive scrap
- Petals and More Thinlits
Assembling the cards
- The scraps of Whisper White were randomly stamped using Momento Ink
- It is important to use this ink because you are colouring with alcohol markers and this ink will not bleed
- Various colours of blends were used to colour the flowers and leaves
- Using the stitched framelits I cut 2 squares and a rectangle
- 2 leaf sprays was die cut out of Old Olive cardstock
- Sentiments was stamped onto Whisper White using Rich Razzleberry ink
- They were then cut out using the stitched framelits
- Cards assembled as per these pictures
Click below to see the video tutorial :-)
I hope you enjoyed this and will have a go yourself. I would really love to see your cards.
My ShopMy shop is open 24/7 Click here to shop! Remember that during Sale-A-Bration you earn free products for every £45 you spend (not including p&p)
Joining OfferThere is no better time to join Stamping' Up, during Sale-A-Bration you get to chose
- £130 worth of products for your starter kit
- AND 2 stamp sets of your choice
- All for £99 (p&p free with starter kits).
- 20% discount on future orders, rising to 25% when promoted
- There is no obligation to sell you can be a hobby demonstrator and just shop for yourself with the 20% discount.
- Click here to join my team!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest