Nigezza Creates aka Gez, Independent Stampin' Up® Demonstrator
I have been watching lot of videos on youtube lately showing how to make mini albums. I have made quite a few in my time and some from one sheet of 12" x12" scrapbook paper. There are various different ways of doing this and here is one way I really like. Very quick and easy. Love how using the Bundle of Love DSP from Stampin' Up! makes a great baby album.
Watch the video tutorial
Measurements and Instructions
It is hard to explain all the folding so I recommend watching the tutorial above.
- 12" x 12" piece of scrapbook paper, I have used Bundle of Love which is a bit thicker than normal scrapbook paper.
- Score @ 3" - 6" - 9"
- Rotate 90⁰
- Score @ 2"- 6"- 10"
- Fold an burnish all score lines
- Chose which side you want as the cover
- Fold in the 2" folds to the inside
- Using scissors or your trimmer cut up the middle score line on the side with 2" folds to your left and right
- Concertina fold all the 3" x 4" sections
- Glue down the 3 sections that are indicated in the video
- This can either be. fully glued or glued on 2 sides to form a pocket
- Glue the idea of the pockets that need adhering
- Decorate as you wish
- Add some photo mats to the packets
- I used Blushing Bride and Very Vanilla to match the album
- 2 3/4" x 3 3/4"
- I made the spine by cutting a strip of gold foil 1 1/2" x 4"
- I scored it at every 1/8" and used Tomboy to glue in place
- I stuck some ribbon under it to form a closure
- I used Blushing Bride Card stock
- Stitched Framelits
- Balloon Punch
- Heart and Bow from Mini Treat Bag Dies
My ShopMy shop is open 24/7 Click here to shop!
- Click here to join my team!
- No obligation to sell, make videos, blog etc
- You can just join up and get the 20% discount for yourself
- If you want to start a business for £99 then this is the way to do it!
- Chose £130 of products for £99
- You also receive a business pack to get you started
- 2 months FREE online shop
- Support from me and the wider team when you join my team
- I am a Simply Stylish Stamper which is Crafty Carolines team
- I am also a Pootler which is Pootles team (Sam)
- You will also become one of these when you join with me