These are little mini gift bags which surprisingly took me an age to make and so I abandoned the toper I had planned as it got to 1.30am on the day I was leaving at 9am and sleep was required! In the picture you should be able to see a scissor charm - this is what was inside the bag, a scissor charm for everyones snips :-)
Because I was making 56 of these I wanted to use as little DSP as possible so designed this little bag that could be made from a 3" x 3 3/4" piece so you get 12 from a 12" x 12" sheet!
I used Fresh Florals for the this bag and used all the current in colours. I fastened each bag with some Whisper White Bakers twine and tied 56 bows! Never again! lol
- Fresh Florals DSP 3" x 3 3/4"
- Score on Long side @ 1 1/4" - 1 3/4" - 3"- 3 1/2"
- Score on Short side @ 1/2
- Flip over and score again @ 1/2"
- The 1/2" scored on wrong side is folded over and glued down
- The the back is made up as usual
I have no idea why it took so ling to put these bags together, lots of snipping, notching, scoring, burnishing, gluing I guess.
I bought the charms from eBay and the fastenings and attached the charm to the fastening. There are loads to choose from and they are inexpensive, I got 15 for 99Pp These were then wrapped in tissue and placed in the bag.
So now you have the supplies, press play below and craft along with me :-)
If you would like to experience 'swapping' then why not join my team and you can attend the next Pootlers team day in September with me and attend On Stage in November. The perks of being a demo are great and the discount is enough in its self, you can just be a hobby demo who just buys for themselves or you can start your own business its entirely up to you and I am here to help you every step f the way :-)
I will be back with the swaps I made for On Stage soon :-)
See ya soon
My ShopMy shop is open 24/7 Click here to shop!
- Click here to join my team!
- No obligation to sell, make videos, blog etc
- You can just join up and get the 20% discount for yourself
- If you want to start a business for £99 then this is the way to do it!
- Chose £130 of products for £99
- You also receive a business pack to get you started
- 2 months FREE online shop
- Support from me and the wider team when you join my team
- I am a Simply Stylish Stamper which is Crafty Carolines team
- I am also a Pootler which is Pootles team (Sam)
- You will also become one of these when you join with me