Nigezza, AKA Gez, Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator
Thank you for joining me today for another #stampinforall DT challenge. This one was set by the lovely Helzie who is also a fellow Pootler. This is not a technique that I have done often, or at all actually at least I can't remember doing it before. I made two versions of this card a bright one and a vintage looking one.
- Standard card blank size 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
- Folded size 5 7/8" x 4 1/8"
- 1st mat is 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
- 2nd Mat is 5 3/8" x 3 5/8"
- Of course these sizes can be adjusted for what ever size cardstock you use, mats are 1/4" thinner and shorter.
- For the colourful card I used
- Cherry Cobbler base and Dapper Denim mat with Extra Thick Whisper White to stamp on and water colour
- I also used white embossing powder
- I water coloured with Cherry Cobbler Ink, Tranquil Tide Ink and Dapper Denim Ink
- For the vintage card I used
- Chocolate Chip for the card base and Crumb Cake for the mat and Extra Thick Very Vanilla to stamp on a water colour
- I also used Clear embossing powder
- I water coloured with Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand and Soft Suede
- Emboss resist technique
- I used the large rose from Rose Wonder, I stamped it on the Extra Thick Cardstock in Versa Mark and then added the Embossing powder and heat set it
- I then did a colour wash over this using the ink pads
- The embossed image does not take any colour so you see the image through the ink
- I used out thick Vellum as a band around the mat for the sentiment on both cards
- I stamped the Thank You sentiment from the Rose Wonder Stamp Set
- I stamped once in the colour and then again in Versa Mark
- I used the Stamperatus® for this but the Stamp-a-ma-jig would also work
- I then used Clear Embossing Powder to heat emboss
So now why don't you press play on the video below and craft along with me :-)
See you again on Thursday with another #stampinforall challenge
My ShopMy shop is open 24/7 Click here to shop!
- Click here to join my team!
- No obligation to sell, make videos, blog etc
- You can just join up and get the 20% discount for yourself
- If you want to start a business for £99 then this is the way to do it!
- Chose £130 of products for £99
- You also receive a business pack to get you started
- 2 months FREE online shop
- Support from me and the wider team when you join my team
- I am a Simply Stylish Stamper which is Crafty Carolines team
- I am also a Pootler which is Pootles team (Sam)
- You will also become one of these when you join with me