It was great to spend the day with Caroline from Crafty Caroline as she is out team leader and the other Simply Stylish stampers.
During the day there are 'prize patrols' this is where a stamps is shown and will be given free to those the a certain number on their badge that was in the bag. I was number 4 and was very pleased with my free stamp set.
I had made these swaps for the day and I have shared this video and blog already of how I created it.
I had about 45 to swap having swapped over 50 the day before! So I am now armed with a lot of inspiration for future tutorials and customer thank you gifts. Watch the video below and let me know which you like best :-)
If you would like to experience 'swapping' then why not join my team and you can attend the next Pootlers team day in September with me and attend On Stage in November. The perks of being a demo are great and the discount is enough in its self, you can just be a hobby demo who just buys for themselves or you can start your own business its entirely up to you and I am here to help you every step f the way :-)
See ya soon
My ShopMy shop is open 24/7 Click here to shop!
- Click here to join my team!
- No obligation to sell, make videos, blog etc
- You can just join up and get the 20% discount for yourself
- If you want to start a business for £99 then this is the way to do it!
- Chose £130 of products for £99
- You also receive a business pack to get you started
- 2 months FREE online shop
- Support from me and the wider team when you join my team
- I am a Simply Stylish Stamper which is Crafty Carolines team
- I am also a Pootler which is Pootles team (Sam)
- You will also become one of these when you join with me