I used the Picture Perfect Party DSP and a few sheets of Tutti-Frutti DSP. I got 2 ouches from one 6' x 6' sheet.
- 3' x 6'
- Score on Long side at 2 1/2" - 5'
- Belly band half a sheet of standard Whisper Wide cut into 1' strips
- I used the Bubble Over stamp set for the 'Thank you'
- I used the A Good Day stamp set for the dotted circle
- I stamped onto Whisper White in what ever colour coordinated with the pattern on the paper
- This was cut out using the 1 3/8' Scallop Circle punch
- Another circle was punch out using the 1 1/2' circle punch in the same colour card stock as the ink I used
- The pouch was glued on the small flap to form a pocket where the After 8 was placed
- I cut a small strip 2 1/2' x 2' out of the same colour card stock as I used for the circle topper
- I used the Tag Topper punch on this and stuck a sticker with my detail on and a 'Hand made with love' charm
|Sorry for the poor quality photo I forgot to take a picture so this is a screen shot from the video!|
I hope if you got one of my swaps you liked it. Now why not press play below and see how I made it!
If you would like to experience 'swapping' then why not join my team and you can attend the next Pootlers team day in September with me and attend On Stage in November. The perks of being a demo are great and the discount is enough in its self, you can just be a hobby demo who just buys for themselves or you can start your own business its entirely up to you and I am here to help you every step f the way :-)
I will be back with the swaps I got from On Stage soon :-)
See ya soon
My ShopMy shop is open 24/7 Click here to shop!
- Click here to join my team!
- No obligation to sell, make videos, blog etc
- You can just join up and get the 20% discount for yourself
- If you want to start a business for £99 then this is the way to do it!
- Chose £130 of products for £99
- You also receive a business pack to get you started
- 2 months FREE online shop
- Support from me and the wider team when you join my team
- I am a Simply Stylish Stamper which is Crafty Carolines team
- I am also a Pootler which is Pootles team (Sam)
- You will also become one of these when you join with me