I had this card in my head when I saw the Waterfront Stamp set. The 3 trees reminded me of Christmas trees and I thought they'd look good in a row so I couldn't wait to get the Stamparatus so I could line the trees up straight.
- Card base Emerald Envy card stock - half of A4 - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
- This makes a standard card blank - 5 7/8" x 4 1/8"
- I cut a mat in Whisper White - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
- I used a length of Emerald Envy Taffeta ribbon (now retired - sorry)
- I used a smaller length of Striped Emerald Envy and White ribbon ( also retired - sorry again)
- Emerald Envy Ink
- Merry Christmas sentiment from Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Using the Stamparatus®
- NB: Please be careful with the magnets as they are VERY STRONG and if placed too close to each other they will literally jump together and will break.
- I have put duct tape around my magnets so I can pick them up easier
- I have only ever had to use one at a time so far
Stamping with the Stamapratus®
- I used the foam mat that comes with the Stamparatus as the stamp is photopolymer
- I placed the card mat on the mat and used one of the magnets to hold it in place
- I placed the tree stamp from the Waterfront set in the place where I wanted it to be
- I placed one of the plates in the slots at the top of the board
- I then closed it so it picked up the stamp
- I inked the stamp then closed the plate down to make the stamped image
- I bought it back up and pulled the plate out (plate needs to be at a right angle ⊾to the base)
- I then moved it along one notch on the hinge
- I repeated the inking and stamping
- I then moved it along one more notch on the hinge
- This is called the 'Step Hinge'
- I repeated this until the card base was covered
- I then placed the Merry Christmas sentiment in the position I wanted it to be
- I then used the second plate on the left hand side hinge and closed it over the card to pick it up
- I inked it up with Emerald Envy ink and stamped it down
Completing the card
- I stuck a length of the Emerald Envy ribbon around the card mat below the trees above the sentiment
- I then ties a know around the ribbon using the striped ribbon to give the affect of a bow.
- I was able to make 5 cards in about 20 mins
- This tool really is a time saver and it allows you to stamp accurately
Now you can see it in actin by watching my tutorial - just press play below 😁
I hope you enjoyed this project, if you were lucky enough to reserve your own Stamparatus then I hope it arrives soon. I you did not reserve then it will be available in the new catalogue coming in June 2018.
See you again soon
My ShopMy shop is open 24/7 Click here to shop! Remember that during Sale-A-Bration you earn free products for every £45 you spend (not including p&p)
Joining OfferThere is no better time to join Stamping' Up, during Sale-A-Bration you get to chose
- £130 worth of products for your starter kit
- AND 2 stamp sets of your choice
- All for £99 (p&p free with starter kits).
- 20% discount on future orders, rising to 25% when promoted
- There is no obligation to sell you can be a hobby demonstrator and just shop for yourself with the 20% discount.
- Click here to join my team!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join my Facebook Group