Thank you for joining me today for another InspireINK Blog Hop. I hope you have been enjoying the hop so far and getting lots of inspiration.
This month was a card sketch challenge. Here is the sketch we were given.
I must confess that at first sight I did not have a clue what to do and did not even feel inspired by this, but then I got thinking and this is what I came up with.
Measurements and Resources
- Standard C6 card blank using Extra Thick Very Vanilla - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
- Folded in half and burnished
- Mat in standard Very Vanilla measuring 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
- Scrap of very vanilla for the circle topper
- Stamped using the Beautiful Peacock stamp set using versamark
- Gold embossing powder was sprinkled on top, tapped off and heat embossed
- This was then cut out using the largest Stitched Circle Framelit Die
- I used the Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers to decorate the card front
- I used the Gold Mini Sequin Trim
- I used Pearl Basic Jewels to add the finishing touches
- You can see here how I used the large fancy circle vinyl sticker behind the stitched framelit topper to make it the focal point of the card
- I used dimensionals to pop the circle topper up
- I made the mini sequin trim stamp out by adding the 2 border strips from the vinyl stickers
- I then chose 6 of the circle flower vinyl stickers for form the 6 dots that were in the card sketch
- I added the pearls to give that extra luxurious look about it.
There will be a video tutorial on my YouTube channel soon for this so don't forget to look out for that.
Please click on the next button below to continue with the blog hop.
See you soon