I have used the Stampin' Up! FREE Sale-A-Bration Springtime Foils paper to make this box as it is just stunning. The box is designed to hold 6" x4" photos and photo mats so the box measures 6 1/4" x 4 1/4" x 1 1/4".
- Springtime Foils DSP 12" x 8 1/4"
- Score on long side @ 1 1/4" - 5 3/8" - 6 5/8" - 10 3/4"
- Score on short side @ 1 1/4" - 7 1/2"
- This is a Pizza Box style box so follow video tutorial for making it up - link below
- I used the FREE SAB die set Celebrate you for the words
- I used the Large Letter Die set for the U S
- I used a length of the Basic Gray Shimmer Ribbon to tie around the box
- I have made some journal cards
- 6" x 4" and 3" x 4" and some 2" x 4" tags
- I plan to make a Memories and More scrapbook after the holiday so am taking these for journalling on the go
- In the video I show them but have not demonstrated how I made them
- If anyone wants more details on these let me know in the comments and I will do a blog about them
So now you have gathered all the resources you can click below and craft along with me 😁
I hope you enjoyed this project - I will be back with another one soon :-)
My ShopMy shop is open 24/7 Click here to shop! Remember that during Sale-A-Bration you earn free products for every £45 you spend (not including p&p)
Joining OfferThere is no better time to join Stamping' Up, during Sale-A-Bration you get to chose
- £130 worth of products for your starter kit
- AND 2 stamp sets of your choice
- All for £99 (p&p free with starter kits).
- 20% discount on future orders, rising to 25% when promoted
- There is no obligation to sell you can be a hobby demonstrator and just shop for yourself with the 20% discount.
- Click here to join my team!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join my Facebook Group