Measurements for the box
- Rich Razzleberry cardstock 8" x 4 1/2"
- Score on long side @ 1" - 3 1/2" - 4 1/2" - 7"
- Score on short side @ 1" - 3 1/2"
- Mats in Painted with Love
- 2 1/4" x 2 1/4"
- 2 1/4" x 3/4" (4 of these)
- Using the heart from Mini Treat Bag Thinlits cut a heart in the lid
- Cut a square from a Window Sheet 2 1/8" x 2 1/8"
Measurements for the card
- Rich Razzleberry 6" x 3"
- Score @ 3"
- 2 x squares of Whisper White cut with the largest Stitched Framelit
- The one for the front of the card was stamped with the heart stamp from Heart Happiness
- It was then cut again with the Stitched Square Framelit to form a frame
- The heart that was cut from the lid was popped up on dimensionals and stuck in the center of the frame
- I stamped the heart from the stamp set You're So Sweet in the center of the card
Just click below to see the video tutorial on my YouTube channel - enjoy :-)
I hope you like this project and give it a go. I really would love to see your makes if you do :-)
See you again soon
My ShopMy shop is open 24/7 Click here to shop! Remember that during Sale-A-Bration you earn free products for every £45 you spend (not including p&p)
Joining OfferThere is no better time to join Stamping' Up, during Sale-A-Bration you get to chose
- £130 worth of products for your starter kit
- AND 2 stamp sets of your choice
- All for £99 (p&p free with starter kits).
- 20% discount on future orders, rising to 25% when promoted
- There is no obligation to sell you can be a hobby demonstrator and just shop for yourself with the 20% discount.
- Click here to join my team!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest