Measurements and Resources
- Standard C6 card blank using Extra Thick Very Vanilla - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
- Folded in half and burnished
- Mat in standard Very Vanilla measuring 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
- Scrap of very vanilla for the circle topper
- Stamped using the Beautiful Peacock stamp set using versamark
- Gold embossing powder was sprinkled on top, tapped off and heat embossed
- This was then cut out using the largest Stitched Circle Framelit Die
- I used the Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers to decorate the card front
- I used the Gold Mini Sequin Trim
- I used Pearl Basic Jewels to add the finishing touches
- You can see here how I used the large fancy circle vinyl sticker behind the stitched framelit topper to make it the focal point of the card
- I used dimensionals to pop the circle topper up
- I made the mini sequin trim stamp out by adding the 2 border strips from the vinyl stickers
- I then chose 6 of the circle flower vinyl stickers for form the 6 dots that were in the card sketch
- I added the pearls to give that extra luxurious look about it.
To see the video tutorial click below
I hope you liked this project To see the original blog post so you can follow the blog hop click here.
See you soon
My ShopMy shop is open 24/7 Click here to shop! Remember that during Sale-A-Bration you earn free products for every £45 you spend (not including p&p)
Joining OfferThere is no better time to join Stamping' Up, during Sale-A-Bration you get to chose
- £130 worth of products for your starter kit
- AND 2 stamp sets of your choice
- All for £99 (p&p free with starter kits).
- 20% discount on future orders, rising to 25% when promoted
- There is no obligation to sell you can be a hobby demonstrator and just shop for yourself with the 20% discount.
- Click here to join my team!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join my Facebook Group