- Extra Thick Whisper White for the card blank - 5 7/8`' x 8 1/4" folded in half
- Mat in Copper Foil 5 5/8" x 4 1/8"
- I cut the components for the snowman out of this using
- Circle Tab Punch
- 1 1/8" Scallop Circle Punch
- 1 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch
- Mat in Springtime Foils dotty sheet 5 3/8" x 3 5/8"
- Scrap Whisper White for sentiment
- Label of Love stamp set
- Everyday Label punch
- Versamark ink and Copper embossing powder
- Some Copper Trim
I do love how this snowman turned out :-)
Right so now you have the bits and bobs you need you can press play below and craft along with me!
I do hope you are enjoying having a bit of festive cheer this early in the year! I will be back soon with another one as I have done a Christmas Tree version that uses this snow scene as well!
See you soon,
My ShopMy shop is open 24/7 Click here to shop! Remember that during Sale-A-Bration you earn free products for every £45 you spend (not including p&p)
Joining OfferThere is no better time to join Stamping' Up, during Sale-A-Bration you get to chose
- £130 worth of products for your starter kit
- AND 2 stamp sets of your choice
- All for £99 (p&p free with starter kits).
- 20% discount on future orders, rising to 25% when promoted
- There is no obligation to sell you can be a hobby demonstrator and just shop for yourself with the 20% discount.
- Click here to join my team!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join my Facebook Group