- Card base Extra Thick Whisper White card stock - half of A4 - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
- This makes a standard card blank - 5 7/8" x 4 1/8"
- I cut a mat in Copper Foil - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
- I cut a second mat in the dotty Springtime Foils - 5 3/8" x 3 5/8"
- I used a length of Copper Trim
- Merry Christmas sentiment from Teeny Tiny Sentiments
- I used versa mark and copper embossing powder for the sentiment on a scrap of Whisper White
Using the Stamparatus®
- NB: Please be careful with the magnets as they are VERY STRONG and if placed too close to each other they will literally jump together and will break.
- I have put duct tape around my magnets so I can pick them up easier
- I have only ever had to use one at a time so far
Stamping with the Stamapratus®
- I used the foam mat that comes with the Stamparatus as the stamp is photopolymer
- I placed the card mat on the mat and used one of the magnets to hold it in place
- I placed the tree stamp from the Waterfront set in the place where I wanted it to be
- I placed one of the plates in the slots at the top of the board
- I then closed it so it picked up the stamp
- I inked the stamp with Versamark then closed the plate down to make the stamped image
- I bought it back up and pulled the plate out (plate needs to be at a right angle ⊾to the base)
- I then moved it along one notch on the hinge
- I repeated the inking and stamping
- I then moved it along one more notch on the hinge
- This is called the 'Step Hinge'
- I repeated this until the card base was covered
- I then covered the images with Copper Embossing Powder and heat embossed the trees
Completing the card
- I stuck a length of the Copper Trim around the card mat below the trees
- I then used dimensionals to stick the embossed sentiment that had been cut out using the small label punch
- As an alternative to using the Copper Foil to mat the Springtime Foil DSP I embossed the edges of the card
- I used the Versamark to ink all for edges of the card base by rubbing the ink pad on it
- I covered the ink with Copper Embossing powder and heat embossed
- This gives the effect of copper all round the mat
- This edge has the same effect as the embossed trees
- I like it as an alternative and it allows you to have a similar effect if you do not have the Foil Cardstock
I hope you enjoyed this project, if you were lucky enough to reserve your own Stamparatus then I hope it arrives soon. I you did not reserve then it will be available in the new catalogue coming in June 2018.
See you again soon
My shop is open 24/7 Click here to shop! Remember that during Sale-A-Bration you earn free products for every £45 you spend (not including p&p)
There is no better time to join Stamping' Up, during Sale-A-Bration you get to choose
- £130 worth of products for your starter kit
- AND 2 stamp sets of your choice
- All for £99 (p&p free with starter kits).
- 20% discount on future orders, rising to 25% when promoted
- There is no obligation to sell you can be a hobby demonstrator and just shop for yourself with the 20% discount.
- Click here to join my team!