Nigezza Creates aka Gez, Independent Stampin' Up® Demonstrator
I am so happy you have joined me today, I am using the stunning Fresh Florals Paper from Stampin' Up!®, I just love this paper it is so pretty. I am making a very large gift bag using 2 12" x 12" sheets. This bag is a really good size, it measures 9 1/2" tall, 9" wide and 2 1/2" deep.
Measurements for Bag
- 2 sheets of 12" x 12"
- Score both @ 1/2" & 3"
- Turn 90º and score @ 2 1/2"
Measurements for Top of Bag
- I used another sheet of the same paper but the reverse side 9" x 5"
- Score on the short side @ 1 1/2"
- Powder Pink Fresh Floral paper
- Picture Perfect stamp set for sentiment
- Every Day Label Punch
- Whisper White Organza Ribbon
- Whisper White Sheer Ribbon
- Scrap of Whisper White card stock
- Scrap of Powder Pink card stock
To see the video tutorial about putting the bag together please click below
I do hope you enjoyed this project, I will be back again with another one soon :-)
My ShopMy shop is open 24/7 Click here to shop!
- Click here to join my team!
- No obligation to sell, make videos, blog etc
- You can just join up and get the 20% discount for yourself
- If you want to start a business for £99 then this is the way to do it!
- Chose £130 of products for £99
- You also receive a business pack to get you started
- 2 months FREE online shop
- Support from me and the wider team when you join my team
- I am a Simply Stylish Stamper which is Crafty Carolines team
- I am also a Pootler which is Pootles team (Sam)
- You will also become one of these when you join with me