Nigezza Creates aka Gez, Independent Stampin' Up® DemonstratorHi and welcome back for another Stampin' Up tutorial. Today I am using the stunning Fresh Floral Paper. I am really going to miss this paper but there are some equally stunning paper coming in the new catalogue.
I have made these note books for my new team members and to go out with the new catalogue. I thought a note book was a perfect gift to send as yo can write your wish list straight away, I may even send a pen as well!
If you would like a catalogue and live in the UK please let me know by filling in the contact form to the right of the blog and I will be very happy to send you one. If you have previously shopped with me then you should receive yours towards the end of May.
To make a note book cover it does all depend on the original size of your note book. Here is how I came up with the measurements
- Measure the width of the notebook
- Measure the height of your notebook
- Measure the depth of your notebook
- Decide how much you with to over lap at the back
- Add measurements 2,3,4 together to give you the length of your cover
- So you need a base that is measurement 1 x measurement 5
My Notebook Measurements
- Whisper White 2 15/16" x 9"
- Score @ 8 1/4" fold over the back and burnish crease made
- Lemon Lime Twist 2 5/8" x 7 7/8"
- Fresh Florals DSP 2 3/8" x 7 5/8"
- Everyday Label Punch
- Stamp Sets 'Label to Love' and 'Ribbon of Courage'
- Lemon Lime Twist Softly Woven Ribbon
Ready for the close ups!
Remember if you want a catalogue just let me know wand I will be very happy to send you one :-)
See you soon
My ShopMy shop is open 24/7 Click here to shop!
- Click here to join my team!
- No obligation to sell, make videos, blog etc
- You can just join up and get the 20% discount for yourself
- If you want to start a business for £99 then this is the way to do it!
- Chose £130 of products for £99
- You also receive a business pack to get you started
- 2 months FREE online shop
- Support from me and the wider team when you join my team
- I am a Simply Stylish Stamper which is Crafty Carolines team
- I am also a Pootler which is Pootles team (Sam)
- You will also become one of these when you join with me