Nigezza Creates aka Gez, Independent Stampin' Up® Demonstrator
Hi everyone, today I am bringing you another masculine project using Stampin' Up! True Gentleman Paper. I really love this paper pack and will really miss it when it is no longer available. I was going to make a male version of the fresh florals bag I shared on Tuesday, but it turned out quite different to what I thought when I started.
Measurements for Bag
- 2 sheets of A4 (11 3/4 x 8 1/4) or your standard sheet will also work
- Score both on the Long side @ 1/2" & 2 1/2"
- Turn 90º and score @ 2"
- Mats for the front - 2 pieces of patterned paper 9" x 6"
- Mats for the sides - 2 pieces of pattered paper 1 3/4" x 2
- (if you use a different size paper to start then adjust accordingly)
Measurements for Bag Top
- 1 piece of card stock that is the same as the base 9 1/2" x 6"
- Score on the short side @ 1 1/2" & 3 1/2"
Measurements for the Buckle closure
- 2 x Pretty Label punch outs
- 2 x 1 3/8" scallop circle punch outs
- 2 x 1 1/8" scallop circle punch outs
- 2 x buttons
- 2 x 1 1/8 scallop circle punch outs for the inside
- 2 pairs of very strong magnet closures
Measurements for the handle
- I used 2 strips of card stock
- 8 1/4" x 1 1/2"
- 8 1/4" x 1"
- Scored both strips the same @ 1" & 2" flip over and repreat
- For the decorative fastening I used two 1/2" circles punched out
- 2 small buttons
- Sentiment from Picture Perfect birthday stamped onto Crumb Cake
- Punched out with Everyday Label Punch
- Another label punched from Chocolate Chip
- Chcoolate Chip Cardstock
- Crumb cake cardstock
- True Gentleman DSP
- Everyday Label Punch
- 1 3/8" scallop circle punch
- 1 1/8" scallop circle punch
- Pretty Label punch
- 1/2" circle punch
- Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set
- Chocolate Chip Ink
To see how I made the bag please press play on the video below :-)
I hope you enjoyed this masculine project, I love how these papers make such good items for the men in your life. Hope to see you again soon with another tutorial.
Remember the new catalogue is coming gout and I will be sending copies out to my customers, if you would like one and are in the UK please let me know why completing the contact me section on the side bar.
See you soon
My ShopMy shop is open 24/7 Click here to shop!
- Click here to join my team!
- No obligation to sell, make videos, blog etc
- You can just join up and get the 20% discount for yourself
- If you want to start a business for £99 then this is the way to do it!
- Chose £130 of products for £99
- You also receive a business pack to get you started
- 2 months FREE online shop
- Support from me and the wider team when you join my team
- I am a Simply Stylish Stamper which is Crafty Carolines team
- I am also a Pootler which is Pootles team (Sam)
- You will also become one of these when you join with me