Nigezza, AKA Gez, Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator
Hi everyone and thank you for joining me today with a very different project for me. I placed an order with Stampin' Up!® on the very last day of Sale=A-Bration and nose the Birthday Memories DSP as my free gift. I had not been drawn to this suite as I am not particularly enamoured by animal papers but it was FREE so hayho! There are 2 sides to every piece of paper and I do like at least one side so thats fine. I am planning on some 3D projects with the paper but when I saw the balloons on the first sheet I decided to have a go at some Birthday cards. I do not use DSP on my cards very much so this is really out of my comfort zone.
I made 3 cards from half a sheet of 12 x12 paper and each card is a stepped up version of the one before.
- Standard card blank size 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
- Folded size 5 7/8" x 4 1/8"
- 1st mat is 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
- 2nd Mat is 5 3/8" x 3 5/8"
- Of course these sizes can be adjusted for what ever size cardstock you use, mats are 1/4" thinner and shorter.
- The Sweet Sugarplum card is slightly different and is dictated by how you cut the Balloons out
- This piece was mated onto Whisper White leaving 1/8" border all the way round
- This was then mounted onto a Rich Razzleberry mat again leaving 1/8" border all the way round
- This was then mounted onto Whisper White but the boarder was 1/16" all the way around
- You can adjust these measurements to suit how you want your cards to look
- I used the co-ordinating ribbon from this suite 1/4" (6.4 mm) Stitched-Edge Ribbon
- I used the Happy Birthday from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments
- I used the Classic Label punch
- I added a Balloon Honeycomb Embellishment to each card
- I also added 3 Glitter Enamel Dots
I hope you liked this project, as I said it is not my usual thing but I enjoyed being out of my comfort zone. It was also the first crafting I had done since being on holiday. So why don't you click on the video below and craft alone with me.
Bye for now, I will be back son with another project
My ShopMy shop is open 24/7 Click here to shop!
- Click here to join my team!
- No obligation to sell, make videos, blog etc
- You can just join up and get the 20% discount for yourself
- If you want to start a business for £99 then this is the way to do it!
- Chose £130 of products for £99
- You also receive a business pack to get you started
- 2 months FREE online shop
- Support from me and the wider team when you join my team
- I am a Simply Stylish Stamper which is Crafty Carolines team
- I am also a Pootler which is Pootles team (Sam)
- You will also become one of these when you join with me