MeasurementsI have used the Stampin' Up! note cards for this card
- Small strip of Petal Garden DSP 4"x 1"
- Cut diagonally in half
- Old Olive cardstock to matted to give 1/8th" all the way round
- I found it easier to stick the DSP to the cardstock and trim once on it as I used scraps
- 4 1/4 x 1 1/4 cut diagonally in half should work :-)
- Old Olive cardstock punch out with Everyday Label Punch
- I used the stamp set from the new card kit Lots of Happy
- I stamped this onto Whisper White cardstock and cut it out using an oval from the Stitched Framelits this mats perfectly in the label punch
A quick simple card that could easily have the sentiment changed for many occasions.
I hope you pop over to the #stampinforall Facebook group and see the many wonderful inspirational projects on there.
My ShopMy shop is open 24/7 Click here to shop! Remember that during Sale-A-Bration you earn free products for every £45 you spend (not including p&p)
Joining OfferThere is no better time to join Stamping' Up, during Sale-A-Bration you get to chose
- £130 worth of products for your starter kit
- AND 2 stamp sets of your choice
- All for £99 (p&p free with starter kits).
- 20% discount on future orders, rising to 25% when promoted
- There is no obligation to sell you can be a hobby demonstrator and just shop for yourself with the 20% discount.
- Click here to join my team!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest