This little Half Cracker Box is the perfect size to hold a Lindor Chocolate.
Hand Stamped Cardstock
- Using Versamark ink stamp all over the Powder Pink Cardstock using the swirls from the Beautiful Peacock stamp set
- Cover with the Copper Embossing Powder
- Powder Pink Cardstock 5" x 3 7/8"
- Score on the long side @ 1 1/8" - 2 1/2" - 3 3/8" - 4 1/2"
- Score on the short side @ 1 1/8" - 2 1/4" - 2 1/2" - 2 3/4"
- Fold and burnish all score lines
Envelope Punch Board
- Punch on all score lines on the short side
- Punch at the point with the 3 score lines 1/4" apart
- Place the end @ 1 3/8" and punch
- Repeat on all 4 score lines
- On the long side punch in-between each score line to form the decorative top
- Tie ribbon around the cracker using the 1/4" Copper Trim
- I tied a bow and then pulled it into shape to give it more dimension
Right now you have all the supplies, watch the video tutorial and craft along with me 😀
I hope you enjoyed this project,
My ShopMy shop is open 24/7 Click here to shop! Remember that during Sale-A-Bration you earn free products for every £45 you spend (not including p&p)
Joining OfferThere is no better time to join Stamping' Up, during Sale-A-Bration you get to chose
- £130 worth of products for your starter kit
- AND 2 stamp sets of your choice
- All for £99 (p&p free with starter kits).
- 20% discount on future orders, rising to 25% when promoted
- There is no obligation to sell you can be a hobby demonstrator and just shop for yourself with the 20% discount.
- Click here to join my team!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest