I love the colours in this paper set and the corduroy ribbon really gives this bag a masculine finish.
I used a piece of paper 6x6
- On one side I scored @ 1"
- Rotate 90०
- On this side score @ 1" - 2 7/8" - 3 7/8" - 5 3/4"
- Bage is fastened with a gold library clip
- Stamp set Lovely Wishes stamped on a scrap of Very Vanilla
- I used Night of Navy ink
- Punch with 1 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch
- Mat in Night of Navy card stock was punched with the 1 1/2" Circle Punch
- A length of the Night of Navy Corduroy ribbon was added
- It was all help together with a Gold Library Clip
So why not now get the necessary resources and craft along with me :-)
I hope you enjoyed that - see you again soon :-)
My ShopMy shop is open 24/7 Click here to shop! Remember that during Sale-A-Bration you earn free products for every £45 you spend (not including p&p)
Joining OfferThere is no better time to join Stamping' Up, during Sale-A-Bration you get to chose
- £130 worth of products for your starter kit
- AND 2 stamp sets of your choice
- All for £99 (p&p free with starter kits).
- 20% discount on future orders, rising to 25% when promoted
- There is no obligation to sell you can be a hobby demonstrator and just shop for yourself with the 20% discount.
- Click here to join my team!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest