I created this half cracker box for a Yankee Candle, I added a hidden box lid so that you could use it for a money gift or some jewellery maybe. This was a make I designed for a class and the participants were really pleased with their efforts and amazed themselves with their achievements. I allowed people to chose which stamp set they used and what colour combinations they wanted. The results were stunning.
Measurements for Half Cracker Box
- Half a sheet of A4 Extra Thick Whisper White
- Stamp all over using the Waterfront stamp set
- Colours I used: Rich Razzleberry, Berry Burst, Flirty Flamingo, Fresh Fig and Powder Pink
- Score on long side @ 2 - 4 - 6 - 8
- Score on the short side @ 1 - 1 1/2 - 2 - 4 1/4
- Envelope punch board from the end with the 3 score lines punch @1 1/2 on all score lines on long side
- Whisper White organza ribbon to tie around the cracker
Measurements for the Hidden Box Lid
- Berry Burst Cardstock 3 7/8 x 6 7/8
- Score @ 1 on all 4 sides
- On Long side score @ 2 15/16
- Rotate cardstock 180० and score @ 2 15/16
- Box is made up as a pizza style box
- Smal hole in lid where some Whisper White Sheer ribbon was threaded and knotted to form a loop.
- Small thumb hole was punched out
Now you have all the card stock, ink and stamps gathered why not click on the video and craft along with me :-)
I do hope you are enjoying the projects from the new Spring Summer Catalogue, I will be back soon with another one
My ShopMy shop is open 24/7 Click here to shop! Remember that during Sale-A-Bration you earn free products for every £45 you spend (not including p&p)
Joining OfferThere is no better time to join Stamping' Up, during Sale-A-Bration you get to chose
- £130 worth of products for your starter kit
- AND 2 stamp sets of your choice
- All for £99 (p&p free with starter kits).
- 20% discount on future orders, rising to 25% when promoted
- There is no obligation to sell you can be a hobby demonstrator and just shop for yourself with the 20% discount.
- Click here to join my team!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest