I wanted to use both Sale-A-Bration and new Spring Summer catalogue products in my card.
I have used the free Sale-A-Bration stamp set Happy Wishes as well as the Petal Palette stamps and Petals and More thinlits.
To make this card I cut the layers as below -
- I used some Dapper Denim as my base - A4 cut in half and scored in half, this makes a C6 card 5 7/8th x 4 1/8th
- I cut a mat in Tranquil Tide card stock j- 5 5/8th x 2 1/2
- I cut some standard Whisper White 1/4" small on each side - 5 3/8th x 2 1/4
- I used the leaf framelit and cut out a spray in Tranquil Tide
Assembling the card
- Card base was randomly stamped with the leaf stamp from Petal Palette
- The Whisper White mat was stamped with Happy and Birthday from Happy Wishes
- The flowers were coloured in using the water colour pencils
- This was then stick to the Tranquil Tide mat
- This was in turn stuck to the card base
- The leaf spray was stuck over the top
So now watch the video and craft along with me :-)
Here are the cards I received from my team mates #pootlersrock
This card was made by Katrina King, she can be found @ http://katrinaspapercraftingcorner.blogspot.co.uk
This card was made by Jill Chapman, she can be found @ www.paperdaisycrafting.blogspot.co.uk
This card was made by Linda Worth she can be found @ www.lilocrafts.co.uk
Cheers for now
My ShopMy shop is open 24/7 Click here to shop! Remember that during Sale-A-Bration you earn free products for every £45 you spend (not including p&p)
Joining OfferThere is no better time to join Stamping' Up, during Sale-A-Bration you get to chose
- £130 worth of products for your starter kit
- AND 2 stamp sets of your choice
- All for £99 (p&p free with starter kits).
- 20% discount on future orders, rising to 25% when promoted
- There is no obligation to sell you can be a hobby demonstrator and just shop for yourself with the 20% discount.
- Click here to join my team!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest