- Card base was made in Whisper White cardstock 11 1/2' x 4'
- Scored @ 2 7/8' - 5 3/4' - 8 5/8'
- Night of Navy mats 4 @ 3 3/4' x 2 5/8'
- Whisper White 3 1/2' x 9 1/2'
- Whisper White layer was randomly stamped using the Heart Happiness stamp set
- Colours used were Night of Navy, Bermuda Bay, Island Indigo & Dapper Denim
- The strip was then cut up, each piece was 2 3/8' wide
- The letters were die cut out of each rectangle
- Careful to keep the stamped pattern flowing in the correct direction
- The letters were placed in the centre of each rectangle
Eclipse EffectRather than pop the letters up on dimentionals as I have done on the past for eclipse effect for this card I decided to raise the letters on top of Night of Navy letters.
- I cut 4 of each letter out of the Night of Navy cardstock
- The 4 letters were stuck together
- The hand stamped letter was stuck on top
- The Night of Navy mat was stuck to the base
- The hand stamped mat with the letters cut out was stuck on top
- The raised letters were stuck in their corresponding gaps
- Small stitched hearts from the retired Trim your Stocking die set were cut
- One was placed on each letter
I hope you have enjoyed this - now you can gather the resources and craft along with me by pressing play below - enjoy 😀
I hope you enjoyed this, see you again soon
My ShopMy shop is open 24/7 Click here to shop! Remember that during Sale-A-Bration you earn free products for every £45 you spend (not including p&p)
Joining OfferThere is no better time to join Stamping' Up, during Sale-A-Bration you get to chose
- £130 worth of products for your starter kit
- AND 2 stamp sets of your choice
- All for £99 (p&p free with starter kits).
- 20% discount on future orders, rising to 25% when promoted
- There is no obligation to sell you can be a hobby demonstrator and just shop for yourself with the 20% discount.
- Click here to join my team!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest