I first of all coloured the Memories & More card with the Blends then I added the sentiment and leaf stamp from the Petal Palette stamp set I then decided to mat this I played with different colours and chose Bermuda Bay to pick up the colour used on the rose. I then match this with the card base I put some DSP as a card background. I chose the black one with small white flowers so I could colour some random flowers in the Bermuda Bay blends. As I layered theses together I decided to add a ribbon behind the topper, as I put the ribbon on I realised that this was just like the sketch!
Measurements, Stamp set, colours & DSP
- Bermuda Bay cardstock for card blank and mat
- Petal Passion Memories & More for card topper
- Petal Palette stamp set
- Petal Passion DSP (paper)
- Memento Black ink
- Bermuda Bay Dark and Light Blends
- Old Olive Dark and Light Blends
- Night of Navy Light Blends
- Pool Party Dark Blends
- Bermuda Bay Stitched Satin Ribbon
- Card bland is the usual standard C6 - half of A4 cut in half - 5 7/8th x 4 1/8th
- The DSP - 1/4" smaller on each side - 5 5/8th x 3 7/8th
- Memories & More card was trimmed to 2 7/8 & 3 7/8
- Bermuda Bay mat 3 x 4
Right I will be back next week with another challenge project :-)
My ShopMy shop is open 24/7 Click here to shop! Remember that during Sale-A-Bration you earn free products for every £45 you spend (not including p&p)
Joining OfferThere is no better time to join Stamping' Up, during Sale-A-Bration you get to chose
- £130 worth of products for your starter kit
- AND 2 stamp sets of your choice
- All for £99 (p&p free with starter kits).
- 20% discount on future orders, rising to 25% when promoted
- There is no obligation to sell you can be a hobby demonstrator and just shop for yourself with the 20% discount.
- Click here to join my team!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest