What does it cost?
It costs £99 (Free P&P on starter kit)
What do you get?
You get to choose products to the value go £130 from BOTH the annual catalogue and the NEW spring summer catalogue as well as the clearance rack.
As well as this you also get a business pack that includes everything you need to start your own Stampin' Up business.
What extra do you get?
On top of this during Sale-A-Bration you get to choose ANY 2 stamp sets ON TOP of the £130 worth of products you have already chosen. This means you could get approximately £200 worth of Stampin' Up goodies for £99.
As an Independent Stampin' Up Demo you get to enjoy 20% discount (rising to 25% on promotion) on all your purchases. You get to join a whole community of crafters who offer support and inspiration for your crafting.
If you are an avid crafter who enjoys quality products and spends £15 - £20 per week on crafting then you may as well get more for your money and join.
What do you need to do?
Nothing or a lot, its up to you. There is no obligation to sell, start a business, write a blog or make YouTube videos. You could be just a hobby demo who enjoys the 20% discount just for yourself.
To remain an Independent Stampin' Up Demo you need to meet the quarterly minimums which is just under £210, the quarters run Jan-March, April-June, July-Sept, Oct-Dec. Whenever you join in a quarter you have until the end of the next quarter to meet that minimum. So if you join now you have until the end of June to meet the £210 - that would be easy right?!
If you do not meet this minimum then you just cease to be a demo, thats it, you keep all the discounted products and you will NOT get any pressure to meet them or pressure to sell, do parties, classes, or YouTube tutorials etc.
So its a no brainer really, if you have a wish list of about £99 then why not get double that for your money?!
What are the perks?
Well as well as the 20% discount Independent Stampin' Up Demos get to see the new catalogues before everyone else and get to order a whole month (sometimes even sooner) before the general public. On top of this there is the chance to earn free products and rewards as recognition for your successes.
There is a full training programme if you want to start your business and lots of support from the wider team.
By joining me you get to be part of the wider team, my team is small but growing and we will be part of a larger team group, Simply Stylish Stampers which is Crafty Carolines team and also the Pootlers which is Pootles team. You will benefit from training events run by them as well as the personal touch from me. I have a much visited blog and a successful YouTube channel.
To join my team click here!
Contact me for more information.
I have had an amazing year.
- I have met and made lots of new crafty friends.
- I have attended fun training events
- On stage where I got to see the new catalogue before anyone else and received lots and I mean lots of free products
- Been rewarded numerous times for achieving milestones, recruiting, promoting, competitions and challenges.
- I have started my own team
- I have built a customer base
- I have joined lots of different groups and participated in lots of challenges and blog hops
- I have become a Design Team Member
- I have given up my day job to be a full time demo ( I was a teacher)
- I have established a regular class
- I have done parties and introduced people to crafting for the first time
- I have cards on sale in a local coffee shop
- I have a growing YouTube Channel with daily viewers
- I have a successful blog with daily viewers
- I have followers on my other platforms, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- I am much more satisfied in my daily work than I have ever been before.
I do hope you will consider joining me in this wonderful opportunity, this really is the best time to join.