Thank you for joining my on my first InspireINK blog hop. The theme of this blog hop is 'Sparkle, Shimmer & Shine'. I don't do a lot of sparkly projects so this was a bit of a challenge then I forgot about it then I had to come up with something really quickly! SO here it it a no stick triangular gift box. I have made these style boxes before but here I am demonstrating that they can be different sizes.
- I used the Dapper Denim and gold foil speciality paper from the Eastern Palace DSP pack
- Gold foil paper
- Dapper Denim card stock
- Versamark ink
- Gold embossing powder
- Gold Satin Ribbon (available on the clearance rack)
- Dimentials and TomBow
- Eastern Medallions thinlit dies
- Stitched Circle Framelits
- Petal Palette stamp set
- Speciality DSP 8x4
Making the box
- Score on long side @ 4
- Make a mark at the centre point on each short side
- Score a diagonal line from the centre mark on the short end to the centre scored line on the long side - repeat for all four sides until a diamond scored shape is formed
- Fold and burnish all scored lines
- Form the wedge shape and punch a hole in each side
- Thread the ribbon through the holes and tie a bow
- Stamp the sentiment in versa mark
- Sprinkle with gold embossing powder and heat
- Cut out with the second smallest stitched framelit die
- Use the largest medallion die to cut some gold foil
- Glue the sentiment die cut onto the foil medallion
- Stick this topper onto the box with dimentionals
- Job done!
- Well apart from a small present inside lol!
Ready for more photos?
I hope you enjoyed the project, if you want to pop back tomorrow there will be a link to the video tutorial. Now please continue to hop!