I am loving being part of a design team and I hope you are enjoying the projects I am bringing you.
You can take a look at the original post that includes pictures of cards made by other members of the group. To view the original post click here!
To make this card I cut the layers as below - these are my standard way of cutting layers and they give 1/8th border all round.
- I used some Berry Burst as my base - A4 cut in half and scored in half, this makes a C6 card 5 7/8th x 4 1/8th
- I cut a mat in Whisper White card stock just 1/4" smaller on each side - 5 5/8th x 3 7/8th
- I used a scrap of Whisper White for the sentiment that was cut out using the 2" Circle Punch
- I used a scrap of Berry Burst to cut a mat using the Starburst Punch.
- I used a small scrap of Flirty Flamingo 1x 3 7/8
- I used a length of Berry Burst 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon
- I mounted the candle stamps onto an acrylic blog using my grid pad
- I allowed 2 squares between each candle so that I could stamp the 3 different candles in one go in one colour Berry Burst.
- I then repeated in the second colour Flirty Flamingo.
- I then lined the candles up at the base of the Whisper White layer leaving a small gap at the bottom edge
- I stamped the candle flames in Daffodil Delight
- I then used the 2 different confetti stamp and stamps all over in on in Berry Burst and then with the other in Flirty Flamingo.
- I then stamped the sentiment in Berry Burst.
- I cut the sentiment out with the 2" Circle Punch
- I punch out a Starburst in Berry Burst using the Starburst Punch
- These were then stuck together
- I trimmed a 1/4" off the bottom of the card layer so the candles were all neat
- I then stuck the Flirty Flamingo scrap to the bottom of the card
- I then added the ribbon to the stamped card layer
- Used dimensionals to pop up the sentiment
- Stuck the layer to the card black allowing the scrap of Flirty Flaming to show at the bottom.
I also made the card in Bermuda Bay and Lemon Lime Twist.
I hope you like this project and enjoyed the tutorial, I will be back again soon with more projects fro the new Spring Summer Catalogue. Bye for now
My ShopMy shop is open 24/7 Click here to shop! Remember that during Sale-A-Bration you earn free products for every £45 you spend (not including p&p)
Joining OfferThere is no better time to join Stamping' Up, during Sale-A-Bration you get to chose
- £130 worth of products for your starter kit
- AND 2 stamp sets of your choice
- All for £99 (p&p free with starter kits).
- 20% discount on future orders, rising to 25% when promoted
- There is no obligation to sell you can be a hobby demonstrator and just shop for yourself with the 20% discount.
- Click here to join my team!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest