Today I am showing how I dressed up some chocolate bars that I sent out with the new Stampin' Up Spring Summer Catalogue this year. Incidentally if you would like a copy yourself and you do not have a demonstrator I would be happy to send you one so please get in touch.
The stamp set I used is a free set, Beautiful Peacock, you can choose this set free with a £45 order during Sale-A-Bration, so from now until 31st March. Click on my shop below to shop with me.
How did I make it?
- I decided to use the 2016-2018 in colours for this project.
- I used the Envelope Punch Board to make the envelope box.
- I then hand stamped some Whisper White using the swirls from the peacock tails.
- I match the ink to the in colour I used for the box.
- The sentiment was taken from Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set and then cut out with the Stitched Oval Framelit.
- I cut out some matching cardstock using the Everyday Label punch to mat the oval onto.
- I finished it all off with some retired enamel dots.
I got the bars from ALDI, there are 5 in a box for £1.29 so a nice in expensive treat that could be for a thank you, wedding favour, present to go with a gift card etc.
Now why not watch the video tutorial to see how easy it is to make.
- Belly Band 5 x 3 5/8
- Box 5 1/8 x 5 1/8
- On the envelope punch board punch and score @ 3 1/8 & 3 1/2
- Line up the score lines on the other 3 sides and punch and score
My ShopMy shop is open 24/7 Click here to shop! Remember that during Sale-A-Bration you earn free products for every £45 you spend (not including p&p)
Joining OfferThere is no better time to join Stamping' Up, during Sale-A-Bration you get to chose
- £130 worth of products for your starter kit
- AND 2 stamp sets of your choice
- All for £99 (p&p free with starter kits).
- 20% discount on future orders, rising to 25% when promoted
- There is no obligation to sell you can be a hobby demonstrator and just shop for yourself with the 20% discount.
- Click here to join my team!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest