- So I made the treat bag out of the green and black check from the Merry Little Christmas DSP.
- I stamped the sentiment from the Labels to Love stamp set in Cherry Cobbler on Whisper White and punched it out using the Everyday Label punch.
- I then punched a second one in black to mat behind and tied the Quilted Christmas Ribbon around it and tied a bow.
- I stuck the sentiment on with dimensionals on the ribbon to hold it in place.
- I placed the gift card in the treat bag and then put some shredded red tissue in the top of the bag to match the ribbon and Cherry Cobbler ink
I hope you have a very lovely Christmas and I will see you after the big day :-)