Hi and thank you for joining me on the last of my week long advent series, I hope you have enjoyed my projects. This one is possibly my favourite - I saved the best to last!
When I saw the Trim Your Stocking set in the catalogue this was was what I knew I had to make (plus an advent calendar ... not done that yet!) It really didn't take that long to do, 2 nights in front of the TV really. The colours I used match my Christmas Decoration colour scheme but you can use what ever papers you like.
I got all the Cherry Cobbler stocking bases out of 4 pieces of A4 card stock (with half a piece left over) I used the Warmth and Cheer DSP which was last years stock, was still available on clearance when I made this - you will have to check. I also used Crumb Cake to cut out some of the decretive elements along with more Cherry Cobbler.
I was able to cut out serval pieces at one time to save time and you can cut 2 layers of DSP at the same time as well. I cut the letters using the Large Letter Dies (love these) then I needed ribbon and twine to hand them up. I used small decorated clothes pegs to hold each stocking on the twine.
You can see how I constructed this on my YouTube channel here!
My ShopMy shop is open 24/7 Click here to shop!
- Click here to join my team!
- No obligation to sell, make videos, blog etc
- You can just join up and get the 20% discount for yourself
- If you want to start a business for £99 then this is the way to do it!
- Chose £130 of products for £99
- You also receive a business pack to get you started
- 2 months FREE online shop
- Support from me and the wider team when you join my team
- I am a Simply Stylish Stamper which is Crafty Carolines team
- I am also a Pootler which is Pootles team (Sam)
- You will also become one of these when you join with me
Follow me on Social Media
See you on Sunday when I return to my normal schedule of
Cheers for now