I have always wanted to make one of these mini albums ever since I attended a wedding and thus was how the menu was presented on the table. I later saw how to do it on a craft channel on TV. It really is quite simple.
Watch video tutorial here!
The secret to this Mini Album is in the folding. It is important to be precise and accurate with your scoring and folding.
- 3 sheets from the Petal Garden DSP stack,
- Calypso Coral & Whisper White cardstock,
- Calypso Coral and Old Olive ink
- A length of 1/8" Calypso Coral Sheet Ribbon
- Various stamp sets to decorate the pages including Happy Birthday Gorgeous, Oh What Fun, Vertical Greeting, Text Ya Later & Tabs for Everything
- The largest square from the Stitched Shapes Framelits
- The Circle Tab punch
- 3/4" circle punch
But you can use whatever you have in your stash and decorate to suit your theme. I used 6x6 paper but you could use 8x8 as well.