Nigezza Creates aka Gez, Independent Stampin' Up® Demonstrator
Thank you for visiting my blog today. I am delighted to be taking part in the Joy Of Sets blog hop again. I love taking part in blog hops because they give me so many ideas not just from the theme set but also from the other participants. Always inspiring. The theme this month is 'Love is in the air' which is highly appropriate for the month of February. I created this non traditional Valentines card that could be used at anytime to tell someone you love them.
Measurements and Materials
- Card Base - Night of Navy
- 8 1/4" x 5 7/8" - Score @ 4 1/8"
- 14.5cm x 21cm - Score @ 10.5cm
- Mat 1 - cut 2 in Whisper White - one for inside the card as well as the front
- 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"
- 14cm x 10cm
- Mat 2 - DSP
- 3 3/4" x 5 1/4"
- 13.75cm x 9.75cm
- Topper was die cut using the second largest Stitched Rectangle
- Strip of DSP for the inside of the card
- 1/2" x 5 5/8"
- 1cm x 10cm
If you pop back next week I will have a video tutorial to show how I made this card :-)
Time for the closeups!
I hope you like this project and will give it a try. I will be back tomorrow, until then ... please click on the Next button below to see my good friend Jill from Paper Daisy Crafting and continue on the blog hop :-)
February 2020 Blog Roll